Name: 8 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelet (Pure Silver)
No. of Bead: 11 Pcs (8 Mukhi)
Size of each beads: 14-15 mm approx.
Approx. 92.5 grade Silver caps are used, that means purity of silver is 92.5% approx.
Please also note, due to oxidation and exposure to air / moisture and to human body after wearing, the caps may turn black, hence we do not guarantee the shine of the same.
We cannot predict the time period in which it may turn black, it may vary from person to person.
Even pure silver exposed to air and moisture turns black on its own.
Quality: 100% Authentic - Excellent (10 grams is shipping weight, not the actual weight)
Authenticity: Whether you buy or do not buy from us is secondary, but we insist that you must read the so called
Authenticity Certificate before making any purchase from any trader.
Disclaimer: Please click to read Caution / Disclaimer before purchasing from us. We would take it for granted you have read the same before purchase.
Eight-faced (8 mukhi) Rudraksha represents Lord Ganesha (Ashtvinayaka). Lord Ganesha is known as the “Vigna Harta” according to the Vedic Shastras, which means “destroyer of obstacles”. Hence, the Eight-faced (8 mukhi) Rudraksha helps to overcome obstacles & brings success in all directions. Possessor of Eighth-faced (8 mukhi) Rudraksha tends to progress and his difficulties tend to diminish.
Eight mukhi Rudraksha is recommended for the Business community & Individuals facing regular obstacles in life.
Benefits of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha:
• 8 mukhi Rudraksha is one of the multipurpose Rudraksha, it helps overcome regular day to day obstacles in various fields of life like, career, relationships, education, etc….for eg. A person faces obstacles in the work he does, a child studies a lot fares well but then too gets low marks due to silly mistakes & so on…
• An excellent option for those who face regular delays & stoppages in whatever they attempt to do….
• As per hindu mythology, Lord Ganesha is the lord of success & the Lord who’s blessings are taken before starting any new activity as well; hence the 8 mukhi Rudraksha also blesses the wearer with success & well being.
• Also recommended for people who face problems due to a weak or negative Rahu / Dragons head / North Node & Mars / Mangal astrologically.
• Many sites & vendors also recommend different Rudrakshas to overcome various specific fatal & non fatal diseases but we have no idea if Rudrakshas actually cure them.
• Those suffering from Skin Diseases, Cataract, Hydrocil, shall be benefited by use of this rudraksh.
• Removes diseases of Nervous System, Prostrate, Gall Bladder, Breathing problem.
Technical Details of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Different names of the Rudraksha: 8 mukhi Rudraksha / Aath mukhi Rudraksha / 8 faced Rudraksha / Ganesha Rudraksha / Ashtavinayak Rudraksha
Shape: Oval – Globular
Seasonal Availability of 8 mukhi Rudraksha: Average, it s availabilty is less than 3-7 mukhis & higher than other mukhis.
Important Vedic & Astrological Associations of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Symbol of: Lord AshtaVinayaka (8 forms of Lord Ganesha, The lord of success, lord of obstacle destroyer
Ruling Planet: Rahu / dragons head / North Node. 8 mukhi Rudraksha helps to curb the various malefic effects of Rahu in one’s horoscope.
Begin Wearing on: Monday
Seed Mantra: Om Hoom Namaha
Ritual before wearing: Rudra Abhishek
Possess the Power of Rudraksha………….RudraBlessings.