Name: 8 mukhi Shri Ashtavinayak Rudraksha Mala
Configuration: 8 mukhi (12-15mm) x 32+1pcs = 33 beads make 1 Mala
Quality: 100% Authentic - Superfine.
Size of each Rudraksha used: 12-15mm approx.
Size of Mala (32 + 1 beads): 24 inches approx.
Quality: 100% Authentic - Excellent (10 grams is shipping weight, not the actual weight)
Approx. 92.5 grade Silver caps are used, that means purity of silver is 92.5% approx.
Please also note, due to oxidation and exposure to air / moisture and to human body after wearing, the caps may turn black, hence we do not guarantee the shine of the same.
We cannot predict the time period in which it may turn black, it may vary from person to person.
Even pure silver exposed to air and moisture turns black on its own.
Authenticity: Whether you buy or do not buy from us is secondary, but we insist that you must read the so called Authenticity Certificate before making any purchase from any trader.
Disclaimer: Please click to read Caution / Disclaimer before purchasing from us. We would take it for granted you have read the same before purchase.
Eight-faced (8 mukhi) Rudraksha represents Lord Ganesha (Ashtvinayaka). Lord Ganesha is known as the “Vigna Harta” according to the Vedic Shastras, which means “destroyer of obstacles”. Hence, the Eight-faced (8 mukhi) Rudraksha helps to overcome obstacles & brings success in all directions. Possessor of Eighth-faced (8 mukhi) Rudraksha tends to progress and his difficulties tend to diminish.
Eight mukhi Rudraksha is recommended for the Business community & Individuals facing regular obstacles in life.
• 8 mukhi Rudraksha is one of the multipurpose Rudraksha, it helps overcome regular day to day obstacles in various fields of life like, career, relationships, education, etc….for eg. A person faces obstacles in the work he does, a child studies a lot fares well but then too gets low marks due to silly mistakes & so on…
• An excellent option for those who face regular delays & stoppages in whatever they attempt to do….
• As per hindu mythology, Lord Ganesha is the lord of success & the Lord who’s blessings are taken before starting any new activity as well; hence the 8 mukhi Rudraksha also blesses the wearer with success & well being.
• Also recommended for people who face problems due to a weak or negative Rahu / Dragons head / North Node & Mars / Mangal astrologically.
• Many sites & vendors also recommend different Rudrakshas to overcome various specific fatal & non fatal diseases but we have no idea if Rudrakshas actually cure them.