Eight-faced (8 mukhi) Rudraksha represents Lord Ganesha (Ashtvinayaka). Lord Ganesha is known as the “Vigna Harta” according to the Vedic Shastras, which means “destroyer of obstacles”. Hence, the Eight-faced (8 mukhi) Rudraksha helps to overcome obstacles & brings success in all directions. Possessor of Eighth-faced (8 mukhi) Rudraksha tends to progress and his difficulties tend to diminish.
Eight mukhi Rudraksha is recommended for the Business community & Individuals facing regular obstacles in life.
• 8 mukhi Rudraksha is one of the multipurpose Rudraksha, it helps overcome regular day to day obstacles in various fields of life like, career, relationships, education, etc….for eg. A person faces obstacles in the work he does, a child studies a lot fares well but then too gets low marks due to silly mistakes & so on…
• An excellent option for those who face regular delays & stoppages in whatever they attempt to do….
• As per hindu mythology, Lord Ganesha is the lord of success & the Lord who’s blessings are taken before starting any new activity as well; hence the 8 mukhi Rudraksha also blesses the wearer with success & well being.
• Also recommended for people who face problems due to a weak or negative Rahu / Dragons head / North Node & Mars / Mangal astrologically.
• Many sites & vendors also recommend different Rudrakshas to overcome various specific fatal & non fatal diseases but we have no idea if Rudrakshas actually cure them.