Name: 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Quality: Authentic - Excellent
Size: 23.00mm apprx.
Actual Photo: The image shown is the actual photo of the product. It is not a representative image (Photo). Generally tactics used by other websites is to give one best representative product image (photo) and not the actual image (photo), and further supply as per their own desire.
We at Rudrablessings supply you the same product as shown in the image (photo), not as per our desire, provided the same product is not marked as sold.
Authenticity: Whether you buy or do not buy from us is secondary, but we insist that you must click to read the so called Authenticity Certificate before making any purchase from any trader.
Disclaimer: Please click to read Caution / Disclaimer before purchasing from us.
Free Making: In Gold Plated Caps (not pure gold) and Silver coated wire (not pure silver) attached in Red/Black thread.
Eight-faced (8 mukhi) Rudraksha represents Lord Ganesha (Ashtvinayaka). Lord Ganesha is known as the “Vigna Harta” according to the Vedic Shastras, which means “destroyer of obstacles”. Hence, the Eight-faced (8 mukhi) Rudraksha helps to overcome obstacles & brings success in all directions. Possessor of Eighth-faced (8 mukhi) Rudraksha tends to progress and his difficulties tend to diminish.
Eight mukhi Rudraksha is recommended for the Business community & Individuals facing regular obstacles in life.
• 8 mukhi Rudraksha is one of the multipurpose Rudraksha, it helps overcome regular day to day obstacles in various fields of life like, career, relationships, education, etc….for eg. A person faces obstacles in the work he does, a child studies a lot fares well but then too gets low marks due to silly mistakes & so on…
• An excellent option for those who face regular delays & stoppages in whatever they attempt to do….
• As per hindu mythology, Lord Ganesha is the lord of success & the Lord who’s blessings are taken before starting any new activity as well; hence the 8 mukhi Rudraksha also blesses the wearer with success & well being.
• Also recommended for people who face problems due to a weak or negative Rahu / Dragons head / North Node & Mars / Mangal astrologically.
• Many sites & vendors also recommend different Rudrakshas to overcome various specific fatal & non fatal diseases but we have no idea if Rudrakshas actually cure them.
Different names of the Rudraksha: 8 mukhi Rudraksha / Aath mukhi Rudraksha / 8 faced Rudraksha / Ganesha Rudraksha / Ashtavinayak Rudraksha
Shape: Oval – Globular
Seasonal Availability of 8 mukhi Rudraksha: Average, it s availabilty is less than 3-7 mukhis & higher than other mukhis.
Important Vedic & Astrological Associations
Symbol of: Lord AshtaVinayaka (8 forms of Lord Ganesha, The lord of success, lord of obstacle destroyer
Ruling Planet: Rahu / dragons head / North Node. 8 mukhi Rudraksha helps to curb the various malefic effects of Rahu in one’s horoscope.
Begin Wearing on: Monday
Seed Mantra: Om Hoom Namaha
Ritual before wearing: Rudra Abhishek. (Read how to energize Rudrakshas)
Possess the Power of Rudraksha………….RudraBlessings.