Name: 7 mukhi Shri Mahalaxmi Rudraksha Mala
Configuration: 7 mukhi (7 - 8 mm approx.) x 54+1 pcs = 55 beads make 1 Mala.
Quality: 100% Authentic - Superfine.
Size of each Rudraksha used: 7 - 8 mm approx.
Approx. 92.5 grade Silver caps are used, that means purity of silver is 92.5% approx.
Please also note, due to oxidation and exposure to air / moisture and to human body after wearing, the caps may turn black, hence we do not guarantee the shine of the same.
We cannot predict the time period in which it may turn black, it may vary from person to person.
Even pure silver exposed to air and moisture turns black on its own.
Disclaimer: Please click to read Caution / Disclaimer before purchasing from us. We would take it for granted you have read the same before purchase.
Seven-faced (7 mukhi) Rudraksha is the one with 7 natural grooves representing Goddess Mahalaxmi. Goddess Mahalaxmi is the Goddess of wealth & prosperity. It is said that the possessor of Seven-faced (7 mukhi) Rudraksha is blessed with prosperity & wealth. It helps the wearer in overcoming financial crisis. It can also be kept in cash box. It is a must for everyone.
• Being symbol of the great goddess Mahalaxmi 7 mukhi Rudraksha helps overcome or reduce any kind financial crisis & increase financial stability.
• Also excellent for people who rarely get any rise in their income in terms of business turnover or salary.
• Highly recommended to be worn in a combination with 8 mukhi & 10 mukhi Rudraksha.
• Also recommended for people who face financial problems due to a weak or negative Saturn / Shani astrologically.
• Many sites & vendors also recommend different Rudrakshas to overcome various specific fatal & non fatal diseases but we have no idea if Rudrakshas actually cure them.