Name: 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
Quality: Authentic - Excellent
Avg Size: 18 - 20 mm approx.
Quantity: 100 Loose beads Pack
Authenticity: Whether you buy or do not buy from us is secondary, but we insist that you must read the so called Authenticity Certificate before making any purchase from any trader.
Disclaimer: Please click to read Caution / Disclaimer before purchasing from us.
Picture shown is a representational image, not the actual image of the product, since being natural product variation in colour, size is but natural.
• It is said that 5 mukhi Rudraksha is good for peace of mind & performing japa.
• Also, it is said that 5 mukhi Rudraksha helps one reduce problems related to blood pressure & diabetes.
Benefits of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
• Non oiled 5 mukhi Rudraksha is most extensively used for water therapy & other ayurvedic purposes as well.
• Also recommended for people who face problems due to a weak or negative Jupiter / Guru astrologically.
• Many sites & vendors also recommend different Rudrakshas to overcome various specific fatal & non fatal diseases but we have no idea if Rudrakshas actually cure them.
• Liver thighs vertebral column, cardiac problems are cured.
• Recommended in cases where the disease of Blood pressure.
• Wearer's important chakra are affected on wearing this.
• Acidity, fistula, inflammability exist, Breast ailments,Memory enhancer.
Different names of the Rudraksha: 5 mukhi Rudraksha / Panch mukhi Rudraksha / 5 faced Rudraksha / Kalangini (shiva) Rudraksha
Size: 15 - 27mm apprx.
Special feature: The most abundantly available Rudraksha.
Seasonal Availability of 5 mukhi Rudraksha: Highest, 4, 5 & 6 mukhi Rudraksha comprises of 70% of the total Rudraksha produce in a year.
Important Vedic & Astrological Associations
Symbol of: Lord Kalangini (form of Lord Shiva)
Ruling Planet: Jupiter / Guru / Brihaspati. 5 mukhi Rudraksha helps to curb the malefic effects of planet Jupiter / Guru & strengthens a weak or depilated Jupiter in one’s horoscope.
Begin Wearing on: Monday
Seed Mantra: Om Hreem Namaha
Ritual before wearing: Rudra Abhishek