Name: 5 Mukhi Nepalese Wrist Band (Pure Silver)
Total no of beads used: 9
Size of each Rudraksha used: 21-23mm apprx.
Quality: 100% Authentic - Excellent (10 grams is shipping weight, not the actual weight)
Approx. 92.5 grade Silver caps are used, that means purity of silver is 92.5% approx.
Please also note, due to oxidation and exposure to air / moisture and to human body after wearing, the caps may turn black, hence we do not guarantee the shine of the same.
We cannot predict the time period in which it may turn black, it may vary from person to person.
Even pure silver exposed to air and moisture turns black on its own.
Authenticity: Whether you buy or do not buy from us is secondary, but we insist that you must read the so called Authenticity Certificate before making any purchase from any trader. Disclaimer: Please click to read Caution / Disclaimer before purchasing from us. We would take it for granted you have read the same before purchase.
A Rudraksha with five faces (5 grooves) represents Lord Shiva/ Rudra himself as form of Kalagni & It is said that it bestows lots of peace & salvation. It is said that it also monitors blood pressure & cardiac ailments
• It is said that 5 mukhi Rudraksha is good for peace of mind & performing japa.
• Also, it is said that 5 mukhi Rudraksha helps one reduce problems related to blood pressure & diabetes.
• Non oiled 5 mukhi Rudraksha is most extensively used for water therapy & other ayurvedic purposes as well.
• Also recommended for people who face problems due to a weak or negative Jupiter / Guru astrologically.
• Many sites & vendors also recommend different Rudrakshas to overcome various specific fatal & non fatal diseases but we have no idea if Rudrakshas actually cure them.