Name: 5 Mukhi Shri Shiva Chikna Rudraksha Mala (Pure Silver)
Configuration: 5 Mukhi chikna chapta beads (7.5 - 8 mm approx.) x 54+1= 55 beads make 1 mala
Size of each Rudraksha used: 7.5 - 8 mm apprx.
Quality: 100% Authentic - Excellent (10 grams is shipping weight, not the actual weight)
Description: Chapta means flat like a tyre. Each and every bead in this mala are in the shape of a flat tyre (chapta) with that it has got a smooth (chikna) surface making it a very unique and rare Mala.
In comparison any other 5 Mukhi Malas may have either thorny or smooth surface but their shape will be always round but definitely not chapta (flat)
Typical example: Nature produces say 1 Lakh normal round beads, against that you may just happen to get 10-15 beads naturally produced by nature of chapta rudraksha making it unique and rare.
Approx. 70-80 grade Silver caps are used, that means purity of silver is 70-80% approx.
Please also note, due to oxidation and exposure to air / moisture and to human body after wearing, the caps may turn black, hence we do not guarantee the shine of the same.
We cannot predict the time period in which it may turn black, it may vary from person to person.
Even pure silver exposed to air and moisture turns black on its own.
Authenticity: Whether you buy or do not buy from us is secondary, but we insist that you must read the so called Authenticity Certificate before making any purchase from any trader.
Disclaimer: Please click to read Caution / Disclaimer before purchasing from us. We would take it for granted you have read the same before purchase.
• It is said that 5 mukhi Rudraksha is good for peace of mind & performing japa.
• Also, it is said that 5 mukhi Rudraksha helps one reduce problems related to blood pressure & diabetes.
• Non oiled 5 mukhi Rudraksha is most extensively used for water therapy & other ayurvedic purposes as well.
• Also recommended for people who face problems due to a weak or negative Jupiter / Guru astrologically.
• Many sites & vendors also recommend different Rudrakshas to overcome various specific fatal & non fatal diseases but we have no idea if Rudrakshas actually cure them.