Name: 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
Quality: Authentic - Excellent
Size of rudraksha: 12-14 mm approx.
Making: Made in designer gold plated caps.
Accessory used: Elephant pendant.
Authenticity: Whether you buy or do not buy from us is secondary, but we insist that you must read the so called Authenticity Certificate before making any purchase from any trader.
Disclaimer: Please click to read Caution / Disclaimer before purchasing from us.
Picture shown is a representational image, not the actual image of the product, since being natural product variation in colour, size is but natural.
A Two-faced (2 mukhi) Rudraksha has two natural lines on the same Rudraksha; it jointly represents Lord Shiva (Rudra) & Goddess Parvati which together are known as Ardhanareshwar; this in turn represents unity. It is said that Two-faced (2 mukhi) Rudraksha has the ability to maintain Unity & Oneness. Two-faced (2 mukhi) Rudraksha blesses the wearer with the power of understanding others, which further enables the possessor to get co-operation from all sides.
It could be related to Teacher – Student, Parent- Child, Husband –Wife, or Friends, Businessmen- clients, suppliers, etc.
• Best for individuals facing problems in various relationships like with friends, colleagues, seniors & juniors, parents.
• People who do not get equal response from other people around.
• People insecured in any kind of relation.
• People facing unpleasant atmosphere at work or at home.
• Also recommended for people who face problems due to a weak or negative moon astrologically.
• Many sites & vendors also recommend different Rudrakshas to overcome various specific fatal & non fatal diseases but we have no idea if Rudrakshas actually cure them.