Name: 11 mukhi Rudraksha Mala
Configuration: 11 mukhi (7-8 mm) x 54+1pcs = 55 beads make 1 Mala
Quality: 100% Authentic - Superfine.
Size of each Rudraksha used: 7-8 mm approx.
Quality: 100% Authentic - Excellent (10 grams is shipping weight, not the actual weight)
Approx. 70-80 grade Silver caps are used, that means purity of silver is 70-80% approx.
Please also note, due to oxidation and exposure to air / moisture and to human body after wearing, the caps may turn black, hence we do not guarantee the shine of the same.
We cannot predict the time period in which it may turn black, it may vary from person to person.
Even pure silver exposed to air and moisture turns black on its own.
Authenticity: Whether you buy or do not buy from us is secondary, but we insist that you must read the so called Authenticity Certificate before making any purchase from any trader.
Disclaimer: Please click to read Caution / Disclaimer before purchasing from us. We would take it for granted you have read the same before purchase.
Benefits of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
• It is said that eleven-faced (11 mukhi) Rudraksha is very good for individuals who wish to improve & maintain their physical & mental fitness
• Blesses with strength, wisdom, right judgment, powerful vocabulary, who lack dedication towards work & who suffer from any kind of fear or phobias.
• It is said that the eleven-faced (11 mukhi) Rudraksha reduces the chances of harm through accidents & is excellent for people who love living an adventurous life.
• Eleven-faced (11 mukhi) Rudraksha also helps its possessor in becoming courageous and lead an active & a healthy life.
• Eleven-faced (11 mukhi) Rudraksha is said to be useful for people undertaking meditation & yoga practices as it helps in maintaining physical fitness.
• Lord Hanuman is considered to be a true symbol of devotion for his love & devotion towards Lord Rama hence wearing this Rudraksha also grants lot of faith & devotion towards whatever you do.
• This is the best Rudraksha to reduce to malefic effects of 2 planets namely planet Saturn (Shani) & planet Mars (mangal)
As per vedic texts, In the Ramayana, Hanuman is said to have rescued Shani, that is, the planet Saturn, from the clutches of Ravana. In gratitude, Shani promised Hanuman that those who prayed to him (Hanuman) would be rescued from the painful effects of Saturn, which in Hindu astrology, is said to produce malefic effects on one's life when one is afflicted "negatively" with Saturn. Also Who ever worships Hanuman is granted fortitude and strength as he is considered to be the lord of Mars. Mars is considered to be the Senapati of the army of gods. Worshipping Lord Hanuman reduces the malefic effects & increases the benefic effects of Planets Mars & Saturn.
• Many sites & vendors also recommend different Rudrakshas to overcome various specific fatal & non fatal diseases but we have no idea if Rudrakshas actually cure them.
• Blood pressure, heart problem, Diabetes.
• Controls nerve energy of body.
Technical Details of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
Different names of the Rudraksha: 11 mukhi Rudraksha / Gyarah mukhi Rudraksha / 11 faced Rudraksha / Hanuman Rudraksha.
Species: Eleocarpus Granitrus Roxb.
Avg Size: Ranges between 8mm-24mm
Shape: Roundish oval
Quality: Authentic - Excellent
Seasonal Availability of 11 mukhi: Average. Less than 3-10 mukhi, almost equal to 10 mukhi, much more than 12 mukhi & above Rudrakshas.
Important Vedic & Astrological Associations of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
Symbol of: Lord Indra & Lord Hanuman
Ruling Planet: Nav Grah (it is said that lord hanuman controls the nine planets with his tail, also devotees pray to lord hanuman to get over the malefics of planet Shani)
Begin Wearing on: Monday
Seed Mantra: Om Hreem Hoom Namaha
Ritual before wearing: Rudra Abhishek
Possess the Power of 11 mukhi Rudraksha…………RudraBlessings.