Name: 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Quality: Authentic - Excellent
Size: 20.50mm apprx.
Making: Made in gold plated bracket
Rare Size and Shape: Generally Rudraksha of Nepalese origin are more difficult to get in comparison to Indonesian origin, hence Nepalese Rudraksha are more expensive than Indonesian / Java Rudraksha, but this particular piece of Rudraksha is roundish in shape and of big size (Generally Indonesian Rudraksha are not big in comparison to this piece) and this particular piece of Indonesian Rudraksha is more rare than the Nepalese origin but in spite of it they are not as expensive as Nepalese origin. On the contrary it will be easier to get as many as one requires of Nepalese origin in comparison to this particular piece of 8 Mukhi Indonesian / Java Rudraksha.
A value for money product.
Actual Photo: The image shown is the actual photo of the product. It is not a representative image (Photo). Generally tactics used by other websites is to give one best representative product image (photo) and not the actual image (photo), and further supply as per their own desire.
We at Rudrablessings supply you the same product as shown in the image (photo), not as per our desire, provided the same product is not marked as sold.
Authenticity: Whether you buy or do not buy from us is secondary, but we insist that you must read the so called Authenticity Certificate before making any purchase from any trader.
Disclaimer: Please click to read Caution / Disclaimer before purchasing from us.
Eight-faced (8 mukhi) Rudraksha represents Lord Ganesha (Ashtvinayaka). Lord Ganesha is known as the “Vigna Harta” according to the Vedic Shastras, which means “destroyer of obstacles”. Hence, the Eight-faced (8 mukhi) Rudraksha helps to overcome obstacles & brings success in all directions. Possessor of Eighth-faced (8 mukhi) Rudraksha tends to progress and his difficulties tend to diminish.
Eight mukhi Rudraksha is recommended for the Business community & Individuals facing regular obstacles in life.
Benefits of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha:
• 8 mukhi Rudraksha is one of the multipurpose Rudraksha, it helps overcome regular day to day obstacles in various fields of life like, career, relationships, education, etc….for eg. A person faces obstacles in the work he does, a child studies a lot fares well but then too gets low marks due to silly mistakes & so on…
• An excellent option for those who face regular delays & stoppages in whatever they attempt to do….
• As per hindu mythology, Lord Ganesha is the lord of success & the Lord who’s blessings are taken before starting any new activity as well; hence the 8 mukhi Rudraksha also blesses the wearer with success & well being.
• Also recommended for people who face problems due to a weak or negative Rahu / Dragons head / North Node & Mars / Mangal astrologically.
• Many sites & vendors also recommend different Rudrakshas to overcome various specific fatal & non fatal diseases but we have no idea if Rudrakshas actually cure them.
• Those suffering from Skin Diseases, Cataract, Hydrocil, shall be benefited by use of this rudraksh.
• Removes diseases of Nervous System, Prostrate, Gall Bladder, Breathing problem.
Technical Details of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Different names of the Rudraksha: 8 mukhi Rudraksha / Aath mukhi Rudraksha / 8 faced Rudraksha / Ganesha Rudraksha / Ashtavinayak Rudraksha
Shape: Oval – Globular
Seasonal Availability of 8 mukhi Rudraksha: Average, it s availabilty is less than 3-7 mukhis & higher than other mukhis.
Important Vedic & Astrological Associations of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Symbol of: Lord AshtaVinayaka (8 forms of Lord Ganesha, The lord of success, lord of obstacle destroyer
Ruling Planet: Rahu / dragons head / North Node. 8 mukhi Rudraksha helps to curb the various malefic effects of Rahu in one’s horoscope.
Begin Wearing on: Monday
Seed Mantra: Om Hoom Namaha
Ritual before wearing: Rudra Abhishek
Possess the Power of Rudraksha………….RudraBlessings.