Name: 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Wrist Band – type 2 (Nepalese)
Configuration: 14 mukhi Rudraksha center bead – 1pc - std (Nepalese) + surrounded by small 5 mukhi Indonesian Rudrakshas
Quality: 100% Authentic - Excellent (10 grams is shipping weight, not the actual weight)
Size / Design: Made in gold plated caps (not pure gold) and silver coated wire (not pure silver) attached with hook to open / close.
Disclaimer: Please click to read Caution / Disclaimer before purchasing from us. We would take it for granted you have read the same before purchase.
Fourteen-faced (14 mukhi) Rudraksha is a divine gem- Deva Mani. It is said that it jointly represents Lord Hanuman and Lord Shiva.
• It is said that Fourteen faced (14 mukhi) Rudraksha is very good for individuals who wish to improve & maintain their physical & mental fitness.
• Blesses with strength, wisdom, right judgment, powerful vocabulary, who lack dedication towards work & who suffer from any kind of fear or phobias.
• It is said that meditating with a 14 mukhi awakens wearer’s power of intuition and sixth sense helping one to take right steps in right directions. It is also said that when invoked it helps the wearer in forecasting future events.
• It is said that the fourteen faced (14 mukhi) Rudraksha reduces the chances of harm through accidents & is excellent for people who love living an adventurous life.
• Fourteen Faced (14 mukhi) Rudraksha also helps its possessor in becoming courageous and lead an active & a healthy life.
• Fourteen faced (14 mukhi) Rudraksha is said to be useful for people undertaking meditation & yoga practices as it helps in maintaining physical fitness.
• Lord Hanuman is considered to be a true symbol of devotion for his love & devotion towards Lord Rama hence wearing this Rudraksha also grants lot of faith & devotion towards whatever you do.
• Fourteen-faced (14 mukhi) Rudraksha protects against evil spirits and black magic.
• This is the best Rudraksha to reduce to malefic effects of 2 planets namely planet Saturn (Shani) & planet Mars (mangal)……
Different names of the Rudraksha: 14 mukhi Rudraksha / Chaudah mukhi Rudraksha / 14 faced Rudraksha / Dev Mani / Shani, Hanuman / Shiva Rudraksha.
Avg. Size: 18mm-36mm apprx.
Shape: Roundish Oval
Seasonal Availability of 14 mukhi Rudraksha: Rare.
Important Vedic & Astrological Associations
Symbol of: Jointly represents Lord Shiva and Hanuman
Ruling Planet: Saturn
Begin Wearing on: Monday
Seed Mantra: Om Hreem Namaha
Ritual before wearing: Rudra Abhishek. (Read how to energize Rudrakshas)
Possess the Power of 14 mukhi Rudraksha………….RudraBlessings.